Post-sales services policy
1. The post-sales policy of Siemens APT is based on our core values: promptness, flexibility, low cost, and loyalty.
2. The principles of the post-sales services:
· Special and urgent matters are to be dealt with immediately! Regular matters are to be dealt with seriously!
· The emphasis is laid on the correctness, completeness, and promptness of information.
· The guideline for matter dealing lies in principle adhesion with flexible handling.
3. For any post-sales issues requiring technical support at customers’ site, please contact the agent from which customers bought products so that prompt arrangement is to be made for post-sales technical support and services.
4. For any major quality problems arising at customers’ site, the Post-sales Service Department is to handle the matter on the spot within 48 hours once confirmed with the customer. All relevant costs are to be borne by APT, provided they are incurred for the on-site services due to product quality issues. If post-sales fault free testing on products is required by customers, the corresponding post-sales service fee is to be charged by APT as per fee standards.