LA39 Pushbutton common problem
1. How many installation methods do LA39-A/B/C pushbuttons have?
Installation with the inclined screws to prevent looseness, installation with the straight screws to save the installation space, simple installation with the nuts with/without fastening screws, fast and convenient installation by one hand
2. What is the difference between quick-action type and slow-action type contact?
The structure is different. Slow-action type contact: single support and double breakpoints, large spacing, with forced disconnection function, can bear bigger current. Emergency stop buttons are configured with slow-action type contact by default. Quick-action type contact: single support and double breakpoints, quick action
3. How many mounting bases do LA39-A/B/C pushbuttons have?
5; Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5
PB1 commom problem
1. How many installation methods do PB1 pushbuttons have?
PB1 series pushbuttons only have the installation method of screw fastening.
2. What kinds of products do PB1 series pushbuttons have?
PB1 series products include PB1S metal pushbuttons, PB1L metalized pushbuttons, PB1J compact pushbuttons, PL1 series indicators.
3. What material does PB1S enclosure adopt?
PB1S enclosure is manufactured with zinc-aluminum alloy by die-casting technology. Die-casting is a special casting method without cutting which is fast developed in modern metal processing technology. It is the process to fill molten metals into the mold under high pressure and at high speed before crystallized and solidified to form castings under hight pressure. This method has become an integral part of parts processing in our country due to such advantages as high production efficiency, simple procedures, high tolerance grade of castings, good surface roughness, high mechanical strength, omission of numerous machining procedures and equipment, savings in raw materials, etc.
4. Is the installation of PB1S pushbutton contact module easy?
PB1S series pushbutton contact module adopts clip-on installation structure, which can be installed and dismantled quickly with a straight screwdriver.
5. Can PB1 pushbutton be used in high altitude regions?
PB1 series pushbutton can be used normally in the places with the altitude no more than 2,500m.
AD16 indicator common problem
1. How to wire AD16-22SM-V flash buzzer with sound and light separated?
X0 is common terminal, X0X1 controls flash and X0X2 controls sound.
2. Can ultrashort type be designed for AD16-22 series indicators in case of above DC220V?
No. Ultrashort type cannot be designed for DC220V or above due to heat dissipation of enclosure.
Combined indicators common problem
1. What are the basic color combinations of combined light?
Red, yellow, green, blue, white, bi-color.
2. What are the forms of combined light panes?
Free combination of F, H, L, V, G.
3. Can the lamp shade of combined light be dismantled?
4. Can the lamp bead of combined light be ordered separately for replacement?
5. What is the font of letter marked on the combined light by default?
Boldface type. Please remark if other font is required.
Transfomer common problem
1. What standard do we execute currently for transformer?
Our transformer is in conformance with the latest national standard GB20840.2-2014.
2. What is the IP class of transformer enclosure?
The protection class of the enclosure is IP40.
Cam switch common problem
1. How many current specifications do cam switches have?
Currently, there are four types: 10A, 16A, 25A, 63A
2. How many rotation angles do cam switches have?
Currently, there are four types of rotation angles: 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°
3. What if there is no customer's demand node drawing on the sample book?
Fill in the node demand on the blank node with drawing attached
4. How many types of positions do cam switches have?
Positioning type and self-reset type
5. Can IP65 be customized for LW39-16 series?
IP65 can be customized for some models
Limit switch common problem
1. How many installation methods do ALS limit switches have?
In general, the limit switches can be installed before or after the plates, both with screws.
2. How many action modes do limit switches have?
According to the action modes of the heads of limit switches, it can be divided into three categories: plunger type (up and down), swinging arm type (left and right), universal type (action at any direction).
3. How many contact types do ALS1-P switches have?
Currently, we only have the contact type of 1NO 1NC with forced disconnection function.
4. Do ALS series products meet the RoHS requirements?
Materials of ALS series products meet the requirements of EU RoHS standard
5. What is the mechanical action frequency of ALS1-M limit switch?
The maximum frequency of this switch is 7,200 times/hour as mechanical action frequency. Under normal electrical service life, the action frequency is not more than 20 times/minute.
Relay common problem
1. Does AC have surge suppression function?
No, 3C certification has not been passed
2. How many conventional thermal current specifications do our relays have?
Currently, there are three current specifications: 3A, 5A, 10A
3. What is the function of surge suppression circuit?
Suppress the surge produced by itself to eliminate the influence on the external circuit
4. Manual pushbutton function?
Change the contact state manually to facilitate the debugging and maintenance
5. What is the lighting type of relay indicator?
Green light for AC, red light for DC, indicator is on when coil picks up
Tower lamp common problem
1. How many sounding types do APT warning light buzzers have?
2; intermittent, continuous
2. How many sounding types do APT warning light buzzers have?
3; intermittent, continuous and musical buzzer
3. Can TL-90 be installed in a three-hole manner?
Yes, but the protection class of warning light will be damaged.
4. What is the scope of TL-50 and TL-501 aluminum rods?
Minimum Z0 and maximum about Z1000 theoretically
Control box common problem
1. What is the color number of grey control box?
Industrial grey, RAL7032
2. What is the flame retardant rating of ABS and PC?
ABS: V0; PC: V2
3. Can guide rail and mounting plate be installed for the control box at the same time?
The control box from the factory will not be equipped with mounting plate and guide rail at the same time since the guide rail is of standard part. But the customer can add the guide rail onto the mounting plate by self.
4. Can the color be customized for the control box according to the customers' demand?
Yes, but with the requirement on minimum order quantity.