Service & Support
I. Post-sales services policy
1. The post-sales policy of Siemens APT is based on our core values: promptness, flexibility, low cost, and loyalty.
2. The principles of the post-sales services:
·Special and urgent matters are to be dealt with immediately! Regular matters are to be dealt with seriously!
·The emphasis is laid on the correctness, completeness, and promptness of information.
·The guideline for matter dealing lies in principle adhesion with flexible handling.
3. For any post-sales issues requiring technical support at customers’ site, please contact the agent from which customers bought products so that prompt arrangement is to be made for post-sales technical support and services.
4. For any major quality problems arising at customers’ site, the Post-sales Service Department is to handle the matter on the spot within 48 hours once confirmed with the customer. All relevant costs are to be borne by APT, provided they are incurred for the on-site services due to product quality issues. If post-sales fault free testing on products is required by customers, the corresponding post-sales service fee is to be charged by APT as per fee standards.
II. Return and exchange policy
1. Any quality issues arising in product batches during the warranty period are entitled to return or exchange.
2. Any products of conventional models are entitled to replacement/exchange within one month after the delivery date, provided they remain unpacked, uninstalled, and good for re-sale.
3. In principle, any non-conventional models or non-standard customized products cannot be returned or replaced except for restructuring for a fee based on the same model.
III. Warranty policy
1. The warranty period offered by Siemens APT shall be18 months as of the date of delivery.
2. Any quality issues arising during the warranty period shall be handled according to the state “three warranties” policy set forth on low-voltage electrical products. Any damages to the products not caused by quality issues (such as man-made damage, improper usage, or force majeure) shall not be covered under the “three warranties” policy.
3. For non-standard customized products, the customization quality assurance agreement shall prevail.
IV. Maintenance and restructuring policy
1. When the need arises for repairing the product, customers may contact APT partners or sales staff who are to fill in the maintenance request form and forward the product to the APT Post-sales Service Center (alternatively, the product can be forwarded directly to the factory with the consent of the Post-sales manager). Our electrical engineers are to repair the defective product before returning it to the customer. All repair and maintenance shall be free of charge if relating to quality issues during the warranty period. Any non-quality issues or maintenance beyond the warranty period, appropriate fees shall be charged according to fee standards.
2. For any replacement or exchange beyond the exchange period, any non-conventional models or non-standard customized products, customers may apply for restructuring process which shall be subject to fees for repair and maintenance.